Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may collect and store information about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements. The information which Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC collects and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor use of the site and to help further development of our products and services. We use this information to improve our Web-based offerings. This policy only applies to the information collected by Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC through its website.
Please note we do not knowingly collect personal information from minor children. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child who are in the minor category, we will delete that information from our database.
Information We Collect:
Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may collect personal information that you submit to us through the Services, which include:
- Home address
- Email address
- Domain address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Job position
- User credential
- financial information such as income, assets and your financial investment strategy and investment background
- Documents that you provide to us to verify your identity, such as copies of your Passport copy, Emirates ID, Driving License, utility bills, and/or bank statement or your company incorporation details.
Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC also may collect some information automatically, which include:
- IP address
- Information about your web browser software and version.
- General geographic location indicated by your IP address.
- Website that referred you to us
We also may collect information about your activity on our websites, which might include:
- frequency of visits to our web site
- Average length of visits
- Pages viewed during a visit.
We may use various technologies to collect information about your activities on our websites, including:
- Cookies (If not selected may affect certain or all functionalities)
- Web Beacons / Web bugs (Measures user experience on our website).
We may combine your information, automatically gathered information and the information we collect through cookies/web beacons / web bugs, including information that we have collected about you, or information that we have obtained from other sources. We may aggregate any statistics or data that are collected, but we are under no obligation to do so.
Information We Use:
Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may use the personal information that is collected from you to provide requested products and services and for our internal business purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Responding to your requests for our unique products and services
- To process your transactions and to provide you with transaction and post transaction-related services, providing, improving, and marketing our products and services, including site content and performance
- Evaluating your use of the services
- Providing advertising for products and services that might interest you
- Responding to your requests for information
- Communicating with you by e-mail, postal mail or courier, and/or telephone about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Keeping you updated on the issues that are relevant to your business relationship with us
- Monitoring your compliance with any terms and conditions associated with our products and services, including to confirm your identity
- Performing other functions as described to you at the time of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Information We Protect:
Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC use commercially reasonable security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard personal information against loss, misuse, damage or modification and unauthorized access or disclosure. However, no system for transmitting or storing information electronically can be completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that personal information or other communications will always remain secure.
Information We Share:
We may share personal information with organizations or individuals that perform functions on our behalf. For example, service providers may process payments for our products and services or may store and process data on our behalf. These service providers are granted access to personal information for the purpose of performing their functions for Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC.
Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may share collected personal information with group companies whose products and services we believe you may find of interest. If you would prefer that we not share your personal information with any third parties for the third parties’ marketing purposes, you can notify us of your preference by contacting us as described in the “Contact Us” section.
Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may share personal information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as mergers, acquisition, the sale of our business, a divestiture, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
For our website users’ convenience, Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may provide links or otherwise refer you to third parties, such as operators of Internet services linked to from our websites, that may collect personal information from you. In addition, Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may invite your participation in various promotional initiatives through its presence on social networking websites and blogs operated by third parties, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, etc. Personal information collected by these third parties is not covered by this policy.
In addition, Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may provide you with links to “share” any Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC content with other third parties via email or certain social networking websites for your convenience. Data transmitted during such linking, including but not limited to your email address or the email address of the party receiving such data, shall not be tracked by Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC. Use of Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC data by any third party shall be at their discretion and risk. Personal information collected by these third parties is not covered by this policy, and Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC shall not be bound in any manner by any claims and/or liabilities arising thereto.
If we share information with third parties (other than our service providers) as described above, we cannot control the privacy practices of those third parties, and they may not comply with the restrictions that we describe here.
Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may share personal information in response to a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, or as otherwise required by law to persons acting as representative capacity on your behalf to defend against legal claims to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, suspected violations of terms and conditions associated with any of our products or services, or other wrongdoing or to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others.
Liberty Insurance Brokers LLC may share personal information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.