Claims are compensation or repayment as part of the insurance that is obligatory for a loss or damage. At Liberty, settlement of claims is done amicably, professionally and promptly to ensure the efficiency. We have a whole department dedicated to cases analysis, processing of claims and support. Our objective is to minimize costs and optimize your settlement. Our team of claims professionals understands the importance of prompt settlement and never underestimate the process.
To the extent possible, every claim is addressed with appropriate legal representatives, adjusters and insurers to facilitate the process in a smooth manner. We take no pleasure in forcing a rigid protocol as we understand that claims do not arise from favorable circumstances.
What should I do in the event of claim?
- All losses or claims should be reported to us as soon as possible. If you are not able to reach your broker, call our company helpline and register your concern.
- Any documentation related to your insurance policy must be kept ready.
- Take actions to reduce losses and damage and inform concerned authorities about it. If any event such as theft, fire or accidents occur, inform the related government officials such police and note down the details of the officials.
- No admissions should be made independently of any loss or damage without consulting your Insurance broker and do not repair any such damage unless confirmed by authorities.
- For complex claims, wait for the independent assessor’s instructions to assess and settle negotiations.
Our Claim management services include:
- Prompt and proactive claims handling and minimizing losses and cost of claims.
- Advanced claim reporting online incident monitoring, notification and risk management
- Facilitating internal claims and negotiation meetings
- Dispute coverage and resolution assistance
- Participation and assistance in Legal Representation meetings
- Develop accurate claims management reports
- Periodic evaluation of claims
- Deductible Bill Review
- Loss trending and Analysis
- Develop claims settlement strategies
Areas of Services:
- Fast response to incidents and accidents
- Client Advocacy and Managements
- Claims Analysis, management and reporting
- Large loss consultation
- Claims auditing and consulting